Four Masters GAA

Club Location

Four Masters G.A.A. Club is based in the parishes of Townawilly and Killymard, Donegal Town. The club plays at Tir Conaill Park, which is located approximately one kilometer from Donegal Town on the Killybegs road.

Four Masters is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in County Donegal with it’s origins dated back to 1905 when the club was first founded under the name “Ball Dearg Hurling and Football Club”. We are a very progressive club with 23 teams competing in Hurling, Camogie, Gaelic Football and Ladies Football. We strive to provide our members and children with the best facilities available. The club recently opened a new training pitch in 2013 to go alongside with the main pitch and astro pitch. These facilities along with the stand and changing rooms have all been build in the last fifteen years, with the club carrying out several fundraisers to cover the costs. The continued support of the local community was shown again with the recent Training Pitch and Ultimate Ladies Day Out fundraisers within the club; thank you to everyone who supported our fundraisers.

Recent photo of Tir Conaill -photo by Kate Slevin. Click on photo to enlarge.